
Baby and I went to the doctor on Monday and we both got a gold star for our progress. Her blood flow, heart rate and bone growth are perfect. I got weighed and my belly measured and both are spot on! We are beginning our 21st week... 5 months and 1 week for those who hate doing the math... and it's been really great. After next months appointment we will start going every week for a check up... as the doctor reminded me, we're getting close. Hard to believe.
Here is a picture of her boxing on my belly... I knew I felt something!!

2 comments:
Happy Chanukah and Merry Christmas little Mackenzie. I am so excited that you are sharing the holidays in Mommy's tummy and with some of your other grandparents. It's all about family and you will be joining a very special one with lots of love.
Hugs & kisses,
Gramma CeeCee
What a beautiful profile that baby girl has. Congradulations to you both for such a positive pregnancy and a healthy little Mackenzie!!! Great to see you the other night at the Chef'n non-xmas party, I can't wait to see the little girl breathing air instead of water! ;)
Hugs,
Alison (Dave Hull's Boo)
Post a Comment