
Today marks the half way point we are 20 weeks along and 20 weeks to go! Our little girl is rumbling around a lot lately. I have started to feel little pains in my belly that last a few seconds at a time that I'm certain is her moving around. She and I have been keeping really busy together with the holiday preparations! I have taught her how to shop on a budget and how to decorate the house for Hanukkah and Christmas! We're looking forward to celebrating both in the upcoming weeks but most excited for the Laidlaw family to come and spend some time with us. Grandpa and Tamu Laidlaw will be visiting us through the holidays and Uncle Alec and Aunt Angela will also be coming up to play along with cousins Katie and Caroline.
We have our next doctors appointment on Monday and we are anxious to see how she is growing. I'm sure our next update will include an ultra sound picture so hang tight!

2 comments:
hey! i have a doctors apt monday too! however, mine is simply a 6 week follow up post partum. you'll get there! i see you gettin big!
<3
k-i-m-i
You are absolutely georgeous.
Post a Comment