Wednesday, February 25, 2009

T-minus


We are officially in T-minus mode!! When the question was posed to me, "what is the arrival window for the baby?" I thought, well, let's see, with my due date 9 weeks away, potentially I can deliver anywhere from 7 weeks to 11 weeks!!!!! Crap!! That's SOON! So to prepare ourselves we have started all sorts of birthing classes... interesting to say the least but definitely informative and helpful! We have also decided, well really I decided and I'm making Blake go along with it, to repaint the nursery. We are now going for a mocha type color on the walls with pink bedding and accents. I just keep telling Blake to trust me, it'll look great! Cross your fingers. We have been going to doctors appointments every two weeks, it's about as fun as you can imagine, however this week we get another ultrasound!! It's been almost 3 months since our last one, so we're pretty excited to see how big she's getting. We'll definitely share that with you when we get it! Until then, here's an updated shot of my belly... 31 weeks today.

No comments: