I feel like a broken record when I say, wow time flies and we've been busy and I'm sorry for the lag in postings... yadda yadda yadda. But it SO true it's frightening! Being back at work, having visitors and taking trips has kept us all so busy that we just don't have time. But here it is, a brief run down of all the happenings in our world with the best little girl!! For those that don't use Facebook... achem you know who you are... JOIN! I post pictures to it constantly!!
Mackenzie is four months and one week currently and oh my she is so big! She's weighing in at 15.5 lbs and 25 inches! She's a great sleeper and giggles constantly. Daddy is her best friend and can't get enough of his goofiness. Kenzie LOVES to talk, once she starts she doesn't stop, I think she's warning us that it's just the beginning! She is very independent and loves to play in her exersaucer and johnny jump up! She has rolled over from her tummy to her back, but not for Blake and I yet... oh the joys of day care, they get to see all the cool stuff first! She's very close to rolling from back to tummy but not quite there yet. Kenz has also taken her first flight to Southern California and boy was she a champ! She slept both ways from take off to landing, not a peep! Blake and I had to high-five each other we were so excited!
There are SO many pictures to share but here are just a few to highlight the recent days.
tummy time

the beginning of an annual tradition .....

the after... yes that's me trying not to laugh!
laughing with zeyda
her new buddy elmo
playing with poppa mommy's paradise
just a cool shot of our day at the beach

No comments:
Post a Comment