Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Wait, you understand what I'm saying?
This morning Kenz and I came downstairs to grab the last little things before leaving the house. I said to Mackenzie, "Kenz, go grab your jacket so we can go and take you to school." So there she went to go get her jacket bring it to me and held it up for me to put on her. She helps me get it on and once I zip up her jacket she walks over to the stairs like she's ready to go. She turns around and sees Hudson and says, "buh bye." She then looks at me realizing that she has a few moments before we leave and goes to the cupboard where we keep the dog cookies and grabs one and hands it to Hud. Then as she's walking away from him, turns around and says "buh bye." My heart melted!! I couldn't believe that Kenz understood what was going on, not only doing what I asked her but then understood our routine of leaving the house! She is also very helpful with pulling laundry from the dryer and bringing it to me to fold and also does a very good job of taking things from Mommy to give to Daddy or visa versa. I am a proud momma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Of course she is smart as well as adorable. xo, lg
Post a Comment