Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Commuting to daycare

It sounds ridiculous that we commute Mackenzie to daycare, but yes we do. We LOVE Ages in Stages so much we, really I mean Blake, drives her the 45 minutes to daycare before he takes himself to work. Our previous 5 minute dash home has turned into a show time for Blake and Kenz. It's a time filled with singing songs, playing peek-a-boo (keep your eyes on the road Daddy) and talking about their days. I have to admit I'm jealous of their time together but so glad that they have it. Since Blake is in Portland on business this week, I'm filling in as Kenz's driver. I had to capture this on film, of course! I would take this commute any day over the train into the city!

1 comment:

Jenn Killian said...

OH...the sacrifice to live in a bigger place! So glad it is working out and the car time sounds like so much fun! Love the new pictures!