Saturday, May 21, 2011

two, dos, duex

WHAT?! Mackenzie is TWO? When did that happen? As I sit back and think about the last year, I'm reminded of moments of wonder, moments of frustration, moments of pride and moments of love. Mackenzie has been such a blessing and is truly a wonderful little girl who makes every day worth living! So when it came time to celebrate her big day, we opened TONS of gifts and partied in style and fun. At one point during her party I heard screams coming from down the hall and found Mackenzie and her two best friends Reilly and Jameson jumping on her bed!

1 comment:

The Killian Krew said...

LOVED the updates....where are pics of your new little man?? My sis told me the day you delivered..congrats!! Can't wait to see his famous pic on the web :) Hope things are well! Sorry I just disappeared suddenly, the last few months before our move was COMPLETE chaos! Take care!! Jenn K