Sunday, August 1, 2010

Friendship is the foundation of marriage

As Blake and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on the 27th and it couldn't be more timely as we geared up for my (other) best friend Amy's wedding. The week started with our friend Karissa joining us for the festivities and she was finally able to meet Mackenzie. A few days later we were off to BEAUTIFUL Orcas Island in the northwestern tip of Washington. After spending some time at the ferry dock and reuniting with many high school friends, Mackenzie took her first ferry ride. We spent the weekend enjoying the island by exploring the beach, Mt Constitution and of course Mr and Mrs Smith's nuptials. What a wonderful week it was with so much love and friendship. I am grateful!

To many more wonderful years!

2 comments:

Wanderlust Wahine said...

You'll be happy to know that I looked at your blog and updated mine (quickly).

Miss you!
Besos~
k

Wanderlust Wahine said...

Oh yeah, and Happy Anniversary! :)